Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just 2 Weeks Left of School!

My freshman year at  Bernstein has been an amazing year and can't be described in words.  Throughout this year it has brought its good and its bad.  But by year's end I have come to love this school.  I found and gained some new friends.  I specially gained one true friend.  She is my best friend now.  Sadly, I also lost some friends.  But it's all good.  I am so looking forward to the next couple of years.  I can feel that I am going to have an awesome year next school year.  And I would really recommend this school to incoming freshmen.  I seriously can't wait.  I also learned the ups and downs of this school.  After all, this is one of the best schools in Hollywood.  And I would like to give special thanks to Mr. Walgenbach for being good at what he teaches.

Jacqueline Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment